JCFS seeks motivated individuals from diverse social, economic, ethnic, academic and geographic backgrounds, and students who can bring their own diversity and experience into the classroom. Applications are assessed on an individual basis. The screening process considers the applicant’s academic records, English proficiency, recommendation letter(s) as well as the admissions interview. Admission is selective and students are encouraged to apply as early as possible to ensure sufficient time for application review, visa processing, and moving preparations.Apply Now
- Spring Intake: January 20, 2023
- Fall Intake: July 8th, 2023
- Proof of English Proficiency (for example IELTS or TOEFL)
- Copy of passport (photo page)
- Typed Essay – In 300 – 500 words, explain why, you specifically are a good candidate for the university and what makes you stand out?
- Proof of finances (2 hard copies) – a bank statement in your name that confirms 18,000 USD in your bank account (for at least 3 months)
- Copy of school transcripts
- Copy of diploma/degree certificate with apostille (2 hard copies)
- One Letter of recommendation
- Application fee of USD 50
When you apply:
- Complete the online application, document submission, and application fee of 50 USD.
- Schedule an admissions interview with our admissions manager after document verification.
- After a successful interview, receive acceptance letter and invoice.
- Process with payment.
- After we have received payment, candidates will be requested to send in relevant hard copy documents.
- Admissions verifies documents and then creates and sends visa application documents to the applicant’s home address.
- Take hard copy documents and visa documents to the Korean Embassy in applicant’s home country to apply for a D2 visa.
- Receive D2 visa and make arrangements with Student Services for arrival.