The JW Kim College of Future Studies academic year consists of two assessment periods, a Spring semester and a Fall semester. Each assessment period is in the form of a 15-week semester. Students may continue to stay in the dormitory during the summer or winter five-week study breaks if they wish to participate in internships, academic programs, or for personal reasons.
The estimated costs for one year is included below so you can do a general budget for your first year at JCFS. Your cost of attendance includes tuition and fees, room and board, health insurance, and student council fee. You should also make sure to budget for books, supplies, transportation, and personal expenses.
ANNUAL TUITION FEE FOR 2022 - 2023 ACADEMIC YEAR
ESTIMATED ADDITIONAL COSTS PER ACADEMIC YEAR
|Application Fee (One time fee)||$50|
|Enrollment Fee (One time fee)||$650|
|Room and Board
(includes 1 meal per day: additional meals $3)
|Student Council Fee||$28||$28||$56|
|Estimated Additional Annual Costs||$3,248|
- Room & Board for any Summer/Winter semesters is $340 per semester.
- After 6 months students must get Korean Governmental insurance (~ $600 per year)
- Fees are subject to change by a maximum of 5% year to year
- Residence halls do not provide bedding, sheets, or pillows
- All first-year students must get an Alien Registration Card. Korean Immigration charges $31 for the Alien Registration Card.